Moanash

Bemoaning Monash University




Chicko Rolls


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ugh - I got a "Handmade" Spring Roll from the West End "Meeting Point" cafeteria bain maree, and was returned what could only be called a 'handmade' chick-o-roll, packed within the bag of the same name. Right then I also realised that there was some Christian God music playing.

Probably what they like to put on at the end of the afternoon to wind down.

I can't remember the last thing I bought from there that was even mildly satisfactory - but I keep going back...

I even feel sorry for the people working there.


0 Responses to “Chicko Rolls”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3