Moanash

Bemoaning Monash University




If It Weren't Already Enough


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



You now have to log into your my Monash portal not once, but twice!
doubleLogin.jpg
I think this has to do with the new Monash server wide students only policy, which has been transferred over to the my Monash portal as well, which naturally was students only already.

I believe the policy has to do with the lecture materials containing copyrighted material. It was easier and more cost effective to blanket the entire system with a students only wall than to ask each lecturer to go though their notes and reference the whole lot of it.

Fair enough,

but

I just wish I didn't have to log in twice.


0 Responses to “If It Weren't Already Enough”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3